Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Inbetween Time

These pictures are for the time I have missed from May 21 to today June 12... These are sorta in order.





My son's 13th Birthday♥ =] Those are all his Star Wars Legos that I used to decorate the cupcakes with...




The winter cover for my pool..




A piece of costume jewelry I got for almost nothing... maybe .50 cents




Free fishing weekend, no license required...




Lake Linville



Lake Linville



Lake Linville



One of the cards I made for my kids' teachers




My niece's 9th birthday cake



Another craft challenge, a paperbag album. It isn't done though...

1 comment:

  1. Well you havent lost your talent being away,
    The paper bag album is brilliant...what a cool idea.
    Love the two cakes too...the one for your neice
    looks brilliant with the feather to make it look like a hat., and another cool idea to use the lego's on the other one.
    Very good ways to personalise them.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete