Saturday, June 16, 2012

Days 130 and 131

(note- This is a previous  post that i had to fix the picture links in. apparently fotki has changed their formats for sharing and any pics i had shared thru them aren't showing up!)

Well I didn't get to post a picture yesterday because I wasn't able to get online. After all the aggravation I found out it was my modem. It died and I got a new one and so far am back in business. So the first picture is for yesterday, it is my old modem... and it was old! The other picture is of a fan because I'm being too tight to turn on the AC but our temps have been up to 90 degrees today.

 


 

1 comment:

  1. awww guess those modems have to die when we give them so much pressure lol,
    and wow thats one big fan... but doesnt it cost more to run than the AC?
    still whatever as long as you are cool lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete