Thursday, May 5, 2011

Days 123 and 124

Well I didn't get around to posting yesterday's picture cause I just ain't feeling too perky. Allergies are kicking my butt even though I'm trying stay medicated. And to top it all, it has now passed midnight, my stupid computer is having brain farts or something...??? So it is another 2 for 1 post.

I actually took this picture yesterday with the intention of posting it. It's a little bitty spot of my overgrown yard and the surrounding woods. I love that everything is so green, even though we have had soooo MUCH rain lately.




This is a picture of the flower pen my daughter made at school for Mother's Day for me. Love it.♥


1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks gorgeous out in your yard ...
    and the flower pen...how creative,
    love it
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete