Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 129

I bought a wireless router today because my new TV is wifi ready. Well they lied cause it will not pick up the signal from the router even though it's only about a foot away. And now my computer/internet is dragging! Getting really pissed about it, I finally just unhooked the router and plugged back into my modem like it was. My Wii is working fine with the router though and the TV does work if I use the ethernet cable but it's still irritating because it is supposed to be wireless.

That being said, it has taken forever for me to get one picture uploaded! This is a picture of a van for sale, and the reason I took the picture is because the people can't spell. It's just a little hard to see it all because of sun glare but it says slavage instead of salvage. If I'm gonna but something on a sign for the word to see I'm gonna make sure I spell it right even if I have to use a dictionary.


1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you,
    and had to laugh at your typos them pmsl
    guess we all do them hehehe
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete