Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122

This is what came in the mail today. It is the prize my daughter won for a drawing of SpongeBob SquarePants. I had Liked the page on Facebook and saw a post that said they would be giving away this new game and a Wii UDraw tablet the next day starting at a certain time. All you had to do was upload an original drawing of SpongeBob and be one of the first 50 to post. And guess what? Isabelle drew a picture while she was at school and had it among her papers, so I scanned it in and posted. I got a notice the next day say congratulations on winning. So woohoo i send my info in and it came today. To be perfectly honest, I was a bit skeptical about it until the UPS man pulled in today... LoL. The kids are so happy about it though.

1 comment:

  1. WOW...well done to your daughter,
    following in mums footsteps for creativity obviously to have won this.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete