Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9

How I spend my time when I'm not online or otherwise occupied =] I have been reading The Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan since 1991 and was saddened when he died but very glad that Brandon Sanderson is finishing the series. I actually got 2 of them signed too ♥ And gotta love Charlane Harris too ;) My Green Rider books by Kristin Britain are also here as well as Harry Potter, George R. R. Martin's Fire and Ice series and Elizabeth Haydon's The Symphony of Ages series. Can you guess what I like to read most?

1 comment:

  1. WOW ... nice collection of books..
    and kept in the right place lol,
    mine tend to pile up on my bedside table lol.
    Love the way you have taken this at an angle...
    makes you wanna wait for them to fall off lol.
    Love the eagle book ends too...nice touch
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete