Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29

This is the inside of my LCD TV. It has been acting up the last few weeks, taking up to 5 minutes before the picture would even appear after turning it on. And then the sound was messing up. We opened it up and checked the capacitors, and some where going bad (bulging out the top). So we changed 3 of them but still didn't help. I knew that when i turned it off this morning it wouldn't come back on, it was just acting to bad. It lasted for almost 3 1/2 years. I guess that is normal though considering that everything is made in China with crappy cheap parts... =[ Now to start saving for a new one so i can move my smaller TV back into my bedroom.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Blimey...I wouldnt know where to start.... just buy a new one for me lol,
    but tbh i have a set that is almost 10 years old.... and still goes well...
    although it isnt HD...its still works lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete