Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25

My keys. Why a picture of my keys you may ask. Well, I thought I had lost them and we searched for a week. I even spent yesterday walking my yard and driveway, I even crawled under our storage building. Just minutes ago though I decided to look one last time in my purse and started with the side pocket where i keep my MP3 player. Pulled it out and lo and behold!! My beautiful keys!! I really can't afford to get new keys made for my car and truck not to mention house and post office 80 Anyway, the keys were tucked under the tangle of earbuds and player. That took a major stress off of me!


1 comment:

  1. PMSL...told ya they would turn up...and dont they always appear where you have already looked lmao...
    Glad you found them hunni
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete