Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23

Well since I just got yesterday's post up I figured I better get today's done too. Today is a picture of my Wacom Bamboo tablet. I love this little thing even tho I don't use it a lot. There was a little pricier model that was a touch and pen but I was wary about buying it because I wasn't used to this. It also acts as a mouse ;) No I'm no great artist but I like being able to draw. I am still getting used to looking at the screen as I draw and not my hand. The sun is glaring through the window so the picture isn't great.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. What dya mean you are no great artist??? YOU ARE so there lol.
    I have that same trouble when using my tablet...then when I do look at the screen its all over the place lmao...
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete