Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 18

OMG!!! I took this picture this afternoon and intended to post it early... but guess what? It's almost 12:30 am and i am just getting to it.

Anyway, meet one of the banes of my existence! lol, I have a strong dislike for doing laundry, I hate doing dishes and dislike any house work in general. But please note the big smiley face stickers on the washer and an inscet sticker on the dryer. My kids love to put stickers every where. i have a Spider man sticker in the fridge and another in a cabinet... oh and the utility room is also the place for a lot of 'art' by my kids =]


1 comment:

  1. I hate all manner of housework too,
    think its cos its something I HAVE to do
    and not a choice lol.
    Budding artists the children...take after mum
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete